A multi-skilled Human Resources professional with highly developed advisory skills. Particular expertise in enabling the recruitment and resourcing and global mobility needs of organisations. Experienced in providing timely and up to date HR advice to both managers and employees whilst at the same time making sure both the employee and employers interests are best represented.
International Human Resources Expatriate Advisor, Global Mobility Professional with over ten years’ experience in the Human Capital Business. Delivery of services to International Assignees, Expatriate Programs, and FIFO within complex international businesses and Client
• Stakeholder Management skills, with a demonstrated capacity to formulate robust, positive working relationships
• Systematic and logical to determine clear objectives and operationalise strategy.
• Commercial acumen, with a proven ability to coordinate multiple projects and outcomes.
• Manage client expectations and delivery of key services to expatriate programs employees.
• Key vendor management, international tax services, logistics relocation, destination services, immigration and work visas, insurance and risk management.