- Rupert is one of Australia’s foremost immigration lawyers, recognised in the latest edition of the world renowned Best Lawyers Rupert is also accredited a specialist in immigration law by the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV), and has over 25 years’ experience in all aspects of immigration law and practice. His experience includes work in senior positions within a number of top tier firms, and work as an officer in the Department of Immigration itself in its policy and case processing areas.
- Rupert specialises in supporting companies with the full range of their Australian immigration needs, including with temporary and permanent work visas for their assignees, and with their immigration compliance and immigration risk management strategies.
- Rupert is also a published author who is regularly invited to present at a range of immigration forums.
- Co-author, chapter “Business Migration”, Lexis Nexis Immigration service
- Author, chapters “Employer Nominated Migration” & “Resident Return Visas”, The Immigration Kit, 9th edition
- Accredited specialist in Immigration Law – Law Institute of Victoria
- Registered Migration Agent, Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARN: 9789328)
- Member, Migration Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degree, University of London
- Bachelor of Arts degree, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Leo Cussen Institute